Sometimes the ideal connector for your product is not a standard part and whether it is a small modification of a standard part or if it is a completely custom part that you need, we can help. With the advantage of having custom connector manufacturing facilities in China, Europe and in the USA, we are well placed to provide the perfect solution.
Over the past 28 years there have been many occasions where our customers have asked us to supply a connector with their own specific requirements. On these occasions, If we couldn’t offer a suitable part from our own range of products or from any other manufacturer, we discussed the requirements with each of our factories, before deciding which one is best suited to meet the technical and commercial requirements to engineer a custom solution. We understand that a custom solution is only workable if it is cost effective to you and that is where our custom connector strengths really show. This is, of course, particularly important for lower volume demand or for low cost product. Wherever possible we modify and utilise existing tooling and choose the most appropriate manufacturing methods to remain within the budget. This means that our tooling costs remain unbelievably low and samples or prototype volumes can be supplied very quickly.
- Custom Adapters to convert one type of IC package to another e.g. BGA to PGA or QFP to PGA
- Custom pogo pin connectors for solderless PCB to PCB connection
- Battery connectors with specific height and force requirements to suit the battery pad
- Solderless RF connectors for compression termination
- Custom stamped pin headers with specific pin and insulator dimensions
- BGA sockets and adapters
- “Peel-A-Way”® turned pin socket sheets for easy PCB populating
- Custom overmould on cable mount connectors with full cable assembly manufacturing service.
- Low profile connectors for cable to board and micro board to board applications such as high end military communications systems and hand held medical equipment.